Thursday, May 28, 2009

Inhouse Baseball Game

Wednesday night I attended the Eastview boys inhouse baseball game at First Baptist Church in Rosemount. It was a great game that started off with Brad Rudolph pitching. Nels Pederson also brought in many strike-outs while pitching later in the game. The boys put up a great fight throughout the entire game but ended up coming short. The final score of the game was nine to four with runs being brought in by Brad Rudolph, Anthony Stagner, Kyle Robatka, and one other person that I currently can't remember. Overall it was a great game and everyone on the team contributed greatly. I did a story on the inhouse baseball team and the game and it will air tomorrow (Friday). So for most of the game I just filmed but I did get to really watch the last couple innings. The teams next game is next Tuesday night.
--Molly Placeway

No comments:

Post a Comment